1. Acceptance of the terms of the contract
This contract is automatically accepted as soon as the user decides to download or install any software or access or join any project written, built, published or distributed by KRIEG Technologies.
2. Software Intellectual Property Rights
All the software written or published by KRIEG Technologies is distributed for free. The KRIEG Technologies software section is divided in: Freeware Software and Open Source Software.
- Freeware Software: All this software is written, distributed and published for free by KRIEG Technologies. The modification, copying or the replication of all software belonging to this category is prohibited, but any type of redistribution or sharing through any medium or channel is authorized provided the name KRIEG Technologies is recognized as the software manufacturer. Private and business use is authorized free of charge and without limitation, provided the software remains intact and unmodified.
- Open Source Software: All this software, source code or compiled code is all Copyleft. This software is free to be downloaded, modified, shared or redistributed through any medium or channel and it does not require any preservation of KRIEG Technologies identity, property or logo. All open source software can be an original production of KRIEG Technologies but also of others intellectual production which however is always copyleft and free to use/modify/redistribute typology, which can actually also be taken from any source.
3. Projects Intellectual Property Rights
All project built and published by KRIEG Technologies are free to access or join. The term "project" includes any item or category belonging to the projects section of KRIEG Technologies, which projects could represent: any kind of physical design production, intellectual production or software design production. All projects published by KRIEG Technologies are Open Source, these therefore be part of copyleft category. Then, all projects published by KRIEG Technologies follows the same directives of Open Source Software section: free to access, join, redistribute, modify, share, etc.
4. Software distribution and use
All KRIEG Technologies' software is distributed to the End-USer as "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". When the user decides to download and open ANY software included in this contract agree to use it according to the use established by the software description and designation according to the limits and restrictions of the software itself. Any incorrect or unintended use is not contemplated. Any faults the softwave has or can produce is accepted by User when the software is downloaded or used, freeing KRIEG technologies from every responsibility.
6. Software Warranty Disclaimer
KRIEG Technologies and all employees do not assume any responsibility for any faults or damage to anything (software, hardware, or any property, animals or people) caused by the download, installation, use, sharing, publishing or redistribution of all software included in this contract, both all freeware software and all open source software written, built, published or distributed by KRIEG Technologies. KRIEG Technologies disclaims that all the software is being licensed without any express or implied warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the products is bounded to the final user only, that assumes entirely the cost of all damage or reparations due to the software defects or malfunction. KRIEG Technologies disclaims all other warranties on the products, either express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and fitness for particular purpose. KRIEG Technologies makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program, and futher expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to authorized users or to any third party.
7. Beta Software
All software included in this contract, identified by the word "beta" is purely for testing purpose. All software bounded to this definition is clearly with faults or defects and not ready for a stable use. When the user decides to use it, keep in mind that KRIEG Technologies takes no responsibility. As already mentioned in the paragraph 6th.
8. Download from third party
KRIEG Technologies disclaims every warranty and responsibility for downloading KRIEG Technologies software from third party sites. KRIEG Technologies can not insure the integrity and the purity of the software downloaded from other sources, declines all responsibility in the event of any errors, damage or other.
9. Projects Warranty Disclaimer
All KRIEG Technologies published and not published projects follow the same warranty directives of the Software section mentioned at the 6th paragraph. Access or join to any KRIEG Technologies projects it is only and exclusively the choice of the end user that it is aware that KRIEG Technologies assumes no responsibility whatsoever.
11. General Terms
The terms of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Italy, If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.