Today, the KRIEG Audio Department has released a new product: a headphone amplifier and preamplifier called Themis.
Themis is a full-analog, solid-state preamp and headphone amplifier: with a fully interchangeable core. The very high performance of an integrated operational amplifier in low level signals are well known to all engineers, their use is the most disparate in electronics. Themis is basically an op-amp buffer, created to drive even the toughest loads. Thanks to its very low distortion and very low output impedance, it offers high precision on all frequencies and perfect headphone control. It dispose of:
- Two female RCA input jack
- Two female RCA output jack
- 3.5mm standard output stereo jack
- 0.25 inch standard output stereo jack
- Input volume stereo potentiometer
- Pre-dissipated output transistor
- Pre-mounted NE5532 op-amp core
The highlight specs:
- 10W rated output power
- Gain of 23.5dB
- Low power consumption on stand-by (1.2W)
- High precision (THD+N < 0.002% at max power)
- High linearity (+-0.01dB in audio spectrum)
- High bandwidth (3Hz – 570kHz, -3dB)
- High SNR and very low noise floor (about 98dB without A-weight)
- Very low output impedance (0.0035 Ohm)
- Very low minimum load impedance (down to 8 Ohm)
- Very low CrossTalk (-112dB)
The details and presentation of the product are available in the “Products” section of this site.
KRIEG Technologies – Badass by default.