Today KRIEG Technologies released Signal Generator Suite software.
SGS is a lightweight and totally freeware software built for Windows platforms (Windows Vista SP2 or newer version. Require .NET Framework 4.5.2 or newer version).
Signal Generator Suite is a professional free-to-use audio synthesizer. This program can generate lossless.WAVaudio file with PCM format, using a specific configuration chosen by the user.
Actually, the program can render four different mathematic functions to an audio file: sine wave, square wave, sawtooth wave, triangle wave and white noise fuction, with the output sample rate of maximum 352.800Hz, selectable 16-24-32bit depth precision, custom frequency, custom amplitude, custom time, custom number of channels and with the possibilty to invert the phase for the second channel.
- Can render four different mathematic functions to an audio file: sine wave, square wave, sawtooth wave, triangle wave.
- Can render four different noise functions to an audio file: white, pink, brown and blue noise.
- Can produce a simple signal at fixed frequency or a frequency sweep.
- Can produce a linear or a logarithmic sweep.
- Can produce a complex noise mixing a basic wave to a specific noise function.
- Can produce a DC signal.
- Can add to a wave a DC offset.
- Can intermodulate two sine wave, also with adjustable single variable amplitude.
- Selectable Bit depth: 16, 24 or 32bit.
- All standard sample rate: 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 32000, 37800, 44056, 44100, 47250, 48000, 50000, 50400, 64000, 88200, 96000, 176000, 192000, 352800, 384000Hz.
- Adjustable amplitude: from 0,001 to 1.
- Adjustable frequency: from 0,1 to 100kHz.
- Adjustable period: from 0,1 to 100 seconds.
- Number of channels: up to 2 (mono or stereo).
- Phase inversion supported for the second channel in stereo configuration
The download is now available from the “Products” page of this website.
KRIEG Technologies – Badass by default.